Essay On Fit India Movement In English 500 Words
Hello Friend, Jai Hind… In this Post “Essay On Fit India Movement In English“, We will read about the “Fit India Movement” as an Essay in detail with its all aspects.
Note: This is the Descriptive “Essay On Fit India Movement In English”, In 800+ and 500+ Words, it’s helpful for all Exams.
Let’s Start… 1st
PM launched the Fit India Movement on 29th August 2019 on the occasion of National Sports Day. PM urged the citizens to make fitness their lifestyle.
WHO says that 80% of the world’s adults are not physically active, a worrying sign.
Fitness is not something for which you have to always makes extra efforts, it is something that should be embedded into your routine, work of life so that fitness is everywhere you can do any way anytime.
Mahatma Buddha used to say that “It is also a duty to keep your body healthy, otherwise you will not be able to keep your mind good and clean”, so Fit India Movement was launched in the whole country from 29 August 2019.
Major Dhyanchand, a legendary hockey player, was born on 29 August 1905 and his birthday is celebrated every year as Sports Day in memory of him.
We hope that by taking inspiration from the fitness of hockey magician Major Dhyanchand, we will also be able to spread the magic of health
The connection of our health is also with the health of the country’s economy, if you remain fit, the country will progress rapidly.
In the case of Human Capital, India is ranked 158th out of 195 countries. According to estimates, if India’s workforce is healthy, GDP can increase by 1.4%.
If health is considered a religion in India, its followers are called minorities because there are very few people who are health conscious
By keeping ourselves fit, we can contribute to the progress of the country because it is progressive nationalism and this is the new thinking of the new India.
In the country whose people are more healthy, there is an increase in the productivity of that country, which directly affects the GDP.
The good health of citizens also affects per capita income. Spain is currently ranked number 1 in the most healthy countries in the world, there is a per capita income of 4 lakh ₹ 71 thousand whereas, in India, per capita income is just 1 lakh 26 thousand per year.
The Sports Ministry has started the Fit India Movement at the national level.
- Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat
- Short and Long Essay On Fitness Beats Pandemic In English
Challenges of Fit India Movement :
- Sports is still considered an extra-curricular activity. More emphasis laid on academic excellence. Difficult to bring change in this deep-rooted mindset.
- Lack of pl aygrounds in school.
- Lack of safe public spaces, cycling tracks, rise in pollution will act as a hindrance.
Aim of Fit India Movement:
- To make India a country with a 5 trillion economy by the year 2024, we will also have to work hard, stay fit because India will only grow when India is fit.
- Aims to bring behavioral change and introduce basic fitness practice in our daily lives.
- In India, the health sector spends ₹ 1000 per person per year whereas, in a country like the Maldives, the health sector spends ₹ 55000 per person.
- Encourage children to eat healthy food and avoid junk food.
- Health is a gift, don’t let it go away, if you lose it, you have to work hard to get it back, promotion of Yoga is also the aim of the Fit India movement.
Daily Routine For Fitness:
- Do not eat too much food together, eat only a maximum of two chapatis (Roti).
- Do not keep a long gap between meals, eat something at intervals of 3 hours.
- By dancing for half an hour we can burn 165 calories.
- We can burn 145 calories by cycling 10 kilometers continuously for half an hour
- In half an hour, if we walk for about 4 km, we can spend 150 calories.
- Must exercise half an hour every day.
- Walk at least 10 thousand steps daily.
- Go swimming and cycling.
- Get into a balanced diet.
- Do not eat late at night, eat at least 3 hours before bedtime.
- Must have a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Along with good physical health, good mental health is also necessary. For this, make a habit of mediation.
- You can read books that give positive messages and face them instead of getting distracted by the challenges of life.
Imp Points of Fit India Movement:
- Fit India is a multi-ministerial effort.
- Special focus on rural areas where there is a lack of awareness.
- Awareness program through the involvement of celebrities.
Conclusion: (Essay On Fit India Movement UPSC)
Fit India Movement is a type of “Jan Andolan”, So, Only people’s participation can make it a success. Your healthy body and calm mind will give a pleasant experience not only to you but also to the people around you.
Essay On Fit India Movement In English – 2nd
The Fit India movement started at the national level on the occasion of National Sports Day on the birthday of hockey magician Major Dhyanchand.
In our country, the Fit India Movement is a national movement to encourage people to stay healthy and fit by including physical activities and sports in their everyday lives. It was launched by the Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi on the occasion of sports day on 29 August 2019.
Physical activity has reduced due to the advent of technology, the internet. It has led to health disorders such as cardiovascular diseases, stroke, diabetes, obesity, depression, etc.
The objective of the Fit India Movement
The national campaign Fit India aims to keep every citizen of India physically and mentally fit. Started this campaign so that people can be saved from many diseases by making them aware and motivating them for fitness.
In this campaign, efforts will be made to take every section of society together. One of the aims of Fit India is to encourage children and youth towards physical activities and sports. It is very important for the children and youth of the country to remain healthy. Because they are the future of the country.
Why the need for such a campaign
A healthy mind resides in a healthy body, if the citizens of a country are not healthy, neither their brain nor mind will be healthy and how can that country also be called healthy.
If the citizens of India are healthy then they will think better and the country will also be able to walk fast on the path of development. This movement is the result of far-reaching thinking of our Prime Minister
- Essay On Coronavirus In English In 500+ Words
- How To Join Indian Army In 2021 | Join Indian Army Step By Step Guide
Benefits of fit India movement
The country will have many benefits from the Fit India campaign. Fit India campaign launched by Prime Minister Will make people aware of health.
For which the government will campaign on many levels. This will spread health awareness among people. As a result, there will be a reduction in diseases.
Shilpa Aggarwal, who won a silver medal in the Maharashtra State Powerlifting Championship in her first attempt has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the ‘Fit India Movement‘.
When the people of India become aware and keep themselves fit, then their minds will remain healthy. when the mind of the people is healthy, then that mind will be used in good works, which will definitely develop the country.
Ministries Joining Fit India Movement
The Government of India will work in collaboration with several departments to make the Fit India Movement a success. In which the Ministry of Sports, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Ministry of Rural Development, etc. are headed.
Conclusion (Essay On Fit India Movement UPSC)
Many diseases can be kept away by staying fit and this can save the money we spend on treatment. Deciding to stay fit is like waging a movement inside your body. A healthy citizen also creates a healthy society and a strong country.
Note: If this post is helpful for you…So, For Help me, please click on ads at least one time and spent some time.
If you have any doubts regarding “Essay On Fit India Movement In English“, comment.
Thank you For Reading “Essay On Fit India Movement In English”