Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat
Hello My Dear Friend, Jai Hind… In this Post “Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat”… we will discuss all aspects of “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan” OR Self-Reliant India Campaign in details with deep analysis…
On 12th May 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of 20 lakhs crore to revive the economy and address the issues affecting various sections of people. the package is about 10% of India’s total GDP. this was named an Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
Aatma Nirbhar Bharat is the mission and vision of our P.M Narendra Modi to make India self-reliant. the vision is based on wide and deep consultation with several sections of the society.
Discussions were held at various levels with various ministries up to PMO essentially this is to spur growth and build a self-reliant India. the whole initiative is therefore called Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
The real meaning of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat is self-reliant India. or we can say Aatma Nirbhar means to promote and give preference to indigenous products and ensuring that these products match their imported counterparts in cost and quality.
self-reliant doesn’t mean cutting off from the world with India’s progress and make globalization human-centric. it signifies the globalization of our local industries.
The main objective of this is to make India a prosperous country. beneficiaries of the self-reliant India campaign scheme will be farmers, poor citizens. migrant workers, small-scale industries, cottage industries, fishermen, cattle ranchers, middle-class industries, tenants people working in the organized sector or unorganized sector, etc.
Self-reliance is a positive word. it is very important for a person, family, or country. if the person is self-reliant, then he will have less need for help from others, in other words, we can also say, that we should not expect help from others to run your livelihood. being self-reliant is the best quality for both the individual and the country.
A self-reliant person can face times of trouble more strongly. the same thing also applies to the country.
India has a lot of talent, so we can make the best products. we need to make our supply chain stronger to become an Aatma Nirbhar Bharat.
If we look at the resources of India is a prosperous country. our country is very large and abundant resources are available here. we are able to produce any of the smallest and greatest items insides the country.
There is also a shortage of skilled youth in our country but their enthusiasm is needed. during the recent corona epidemic, the government announced the self-reliant campaign.
On Aug 15, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation from the red fort on the occasion of India’s (74th independence day)
In the one-hour 26 min speech, he focused on the themes of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat (self-reliant India), “vocal for local” and “make in India to make for the world.”
- Essay On New Education Policy 2020 In 1000+ Words
- Essay On Lockdown In English In 1000+ Words/Effects/Benefits
We have required to take some steps to build an Aatma Nirbhar Bharat such as: be “vocal for the local”.
buy and promote local products and brands. global brands that exist today were also local once but when people began supporting them, they become global.
India’s five pillars of self-reliance
- The economy that will bring not just incremental change but a quantum jump.
- The infrastructure that will become modern India’s symbol.
- The system will be technology-driven and not based on a policy of the past century.
- Demography that is our strength, will secure as a source of energy for self-reliant India.
- India’s demand and supply cycle would improve the economy and give it the ability to achieve its full potential.
In the early days of the corona epidemic, we depended on china for (PPE) kits, sanitizers, and face masks.
but now all these things started being produced in our own country.
The country has many advantages to be self-reliant. the production of goods in our country will increase the industries. unemployment will be eliminated from our country and the poverty rate will also be reduced. the country’s economy will also be strong. imports in the country will be less and exports will increase.
If the production of goods is increased in the country, then it can be exported to other countries also so that the foreign currency also came to our country.
Recently, other steps have been taken by the government to create a self-reliant India. but in the race to become self-reliant. we also have to take care of some important things. before starting any industry there is a need to understand the impact it has on the environment.
Might it not be that makes your country self-reliant but, doesn’t it worth leaving. it has been observed that the country which starts progressing compromises with the protection of the environment. Along with the industrial sector, we also have to follow the environment-friendly policies of our country.
India is working on many schemes to strengthen its economy such as- new industries are being established, many new technologies or new machines are being used in factories, so many changes also being made in education policy.
The equipment of hospitals is being modernized so that all treatment is possible only in India. India is now moving towards becoming digital India where the online process is being started.
Under the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan yojana, compensation and benefits will be given to all workers, farmers, traders, etc. who have suffered a loss due to lockdown.
The county of India has moved completely towards becoming self-reliant the government of India is implementing all other types of schemes so that our India and the citizens of India are self-reliant.
The “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat ” moment got its boost from native businessmen and industrialists. the big financial foreign investments in India companies like in ‘JIO” from Google and Facebook.
The situations on the borders and the lockdown had the people and the govt to go for a vocal for local strategy. The people are willing to pay extra to encourage our local producers and manufacturers.
The 5G network dreams of India will now be made true by JIO and India will soon come into the world market of technology and be a key player in it. The PPE kit manufacturers and exporting have reached new heights and we are now the 2nds most exporting nation.
The vaccine trials and productions are also going on at a high scale to be ready at the time of export. The latest changes in the National Education policy will also encourage the skills to be self-reliant and contribute to society to take a step forward to be Aatma Nirbhar Bharat.
The more people encourage the native businessman the more will manufacture and scale the society as a whole will blossom be self-reliant or Aatma Nirbhar these feelings of joy will be the true feeling of Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swantra Bharat.
A feeling of no dependency no high costs racing, a feeling of buildings the nation with one’s own hands, and contributing it’s to the development.
Conclusion (Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat)
The Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan economic package is expected to ease the difficulties of the migrant laborers and farmers who have suffered the most during the lockdown.
It is also expected to support the middle class who pay their taxes on time and help grow some industry including cottage industries, small scale industries, and MSME’s that provide livelihood crores of people.
The breakup of this package (20 lakh crore rupees) and its distribution to a different section of the economy was announced by finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
This announcement was made in Five tranches (5 parts), each tranche targeting different sectors.
The first tranche of the economy package was largely directed at alleviating the miseries of the micro, small and medium industries. Other than MSME’s DISCOMS and NBFC’s were also offered some relief. The prime motto of the first tranche was to infuse liquidity.
On the 14th of May, the second tranche of the economic package was announced. These were mainly directed at alleviating the suffering of the poor, including migrants and farmers. The major feature of this tranche was the “one nation one ration card” scheme.
Rs 1500cr interest subvention for MUDRA-Shiksha loans. Free supply of food grains for migrants for 2 months. MGNREGS support for the returning migrants.
Special credit facility for street vendors. Concessional credit for PM-KISAN beneficiaries. Rs 600 crore employment put using CAMPA funds.
These measures were mainly for agriculture and its related infrastructure strengthening. They promote the vision of vocal with global outreach.
The key announcement was the setting up of the Agri infrastructure fund. Launching of National Animals Diseases controls program. Setting up of Animal husbandry infrastructure development fund of 15000 cr.
Promotion of herbal cultivation from TOP to total worth 500 cr.
Amendments to essential commodities Act and other agricultural marketing reforms.
The fourth tranche of the economic package was titled New Horizons of Growth. It was intended to fast track investment efforts. Boosting private participation in space technology was a major reform to this tranche.
Increasing private investment in the minerals sectors. Reduction in flying costs causing benefits of about 1000 cr for the aviation sectors. more world-class airports and making India the global hub for aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO)
The Fifth and the last tranche of the package was announced on 17th may and were named as government reforms and enables. The announcements were mainly concerned with ease of doing business by reforming governance and corporate law.
Rs 40000 crore increase in the allocation for the MGNREGS. launch of PM e-Vidhya for technology-driven education.
”We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop”. If its added some value on your life. So, for help me please click on ads at least one time and spend some times.
If you have any queries or suggestions about “Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat”. so, please mention it in the comment section…And If You Like It…so, please share with your friends…
- Essay On Coronavirus In English In 500+ Words For Students
- Best Essay On Global Warming In English In 500+ Words For Students
Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat
FAQ (Essay On Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat)
- On which day PM Modi announced aatmanirbhar Bharat package?
Ans- 12th May 2020
- The aatmanirbhar Bharat package is approximately equal to what percent of India’s GDP?
Ans- 10% of GDP
- How does the journey from Swadeshi to aatmanirbhar Bharat?
Ans- Coming soon…
- Digital India for aatmanirbhar Bharat opportunities on covid-19 and beyond?
- What is the role of engineers in aatmanirbhar Bharat?
- What are the steps we should take to make a aatmanirbhar Bharat?
- What changes have to come after aatmanirbhar Bharat mission?
- How can citizens especially students cooperate with the aatmanirbhar Bharat mission?
- How can school children contribute to national development aatmanirbhar Bharat?
- What are the four tranches for implementation of the programme in aatmanirbhar or swatantra Bharat?
- Initiatives school students should take to contribute to aatmanirbhar Bharat?
- Making of aatmanirbhar Bharat through biodiversity?
- How many students will select on national level in essay competition on aatmanirbhar Bharat?
- When will result of Atma nirbhar Bharat essay competition declared?
- When will be results declared of essay competition on aatmanirbhar Bharat Swatantra Bharat?
- Essay aatmanirbhar Bharat How can school children contribute to national development?
- What are the benefits of five pillars of self-reliant India?
- How can student help in making India self-reliant?
- how can student help in make india self reliant
- how can student help in make india self reliant through make
- How can a student contribute in making India self-reliant?
- how can a student contribute in make india self reliant
- how can a student contribute in make india self reliant country
- How can a citizen contribute in making India self reliant?
- Total amount allocated by Indian government under Atma nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan self reliant India mission to fight the COVID 19 Pandemic
- What must be the sixth pillar of self reliant India?
- what must be the sixth pillars of self reliant india movement
- Steps taken by government for self reliance in last 70 years in India
- Latest condition of Kaveri engine meant for India’s self reliance on engine making for fighters
- How can I as a scientist can contribute in making India self reliant?
- My contribution to make Indian in self reliance Essay
- my contribution to make india in self reliant essay
- Essay on how to make India a self reliant
- How does overcoming gender and religious biases help in forming
- Motivational lines for self reliant India
- motivational lines for self reliant india essay 500
- motivational lines for self reliant india quotes