Aatmnirbhar Bharat Loan Apply Online Step by Step | Loan Apply Online
Hello Friend, In this Post “Aatmnirbhar Bharat Loan Apply Online Step by Step | Loan Apply Online“, we know everything about “How to Apply Online for Aatmnirbhar Bharat Loan Schemes“. So…
Almost all the working sectors of India have been affected by the lockdown. And with this, many industries are running at a loss. In such a situation, the central government has started a campaign to revive the economy.
To make India self-reliant, the Central Government has announced an economic package of 20 lakh crores under the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Schemes.
Under this package, the government has launched several loan schemes for various sectors. Now, Let’s see how to apply online for Aatmanirbhar Bharat loan schemes 2020.
These loan schemes covered under the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan include Kisan credit card (KCC) loans, Msme’s loans, PM-Awas Yojana Credit-Linked Subsidy Scheme (PMAY-CLSS) loans,
Now, an Interested person can apply for these loan schemes through fill the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Loan Scheme Application form/Registration form
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Loan Schemes Apply Online Form
To provide all types of facilities along with loans, the central government will give a package of 20 lakh crores in 5 installments.
Now let us see how we can take advantage of various schemes announced at different stages of the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Abhiyan Package.
For MSMEs Sector, the central government has made a provision of Rs 3 Lakh Crore. Through this MSME loan scheme, the central government will provide a collateral-free loan.
The tenure of this loan will be 4 years and it will also get a Moratorium
These loans are used to start a new enterprise or stepping up (Modernization, Expansion, Diversification, Technology-Upgradation, etc). These can be for:-
- Factory acquisition, Land, and Construction/Development of building spaces.
- For purchasing some machinery and plants such as Furniture, testing Equipment, Lab Equipment, Electric Fitting, etc.
- To complete the requirement of working capital such as finished goods, stock-in-progress, raw materials, etc.
- Bill Discounting
- Credit for marketing and advertising, the launch of new product range, warehousing need, expansion of business, etc.
- Additional support for monitoring for any eligible purpose.
- To apply online visit:-Direct Link – https://site.udyamimitra.in/Login/Register
- Now, after Register/Login we will see the page (As given Below) to apply online for MSME LOANS at the SIDBI Udyami Mitra Website.
You have also the option to choose a wider range of lenders, and you can apply online 24/7.
If you have everything ready such as documents/Information, etc. then you can easily fill the loan application form.
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Loans
The central government extended around 2 Lakh crore concessional credit for Kisan credit cards (KCC).
About 2.5 crore farmers will be benefited from this and the farmers who take up animal husbandry and fisheries have also been included in the KCC scheme.
People can avail following by applying online for the KCC scheme:-
- The Interest rate of the loan can be as low as 2.00%.
- Banks will not ask for any security for loans up to 1.60 Lakh.
- Crop insurance coverage against natural disasters is given to farmers.
- Insurance coverage against permanent disability, death, other risks, etc. is provided to the farmers.
- The repayment period of loans is calculated on the basis of the harvesting and marketing period of the crop.
- KCC Cardholders can take loans up to a maximum of 3 lakhs.
- On depositing money in the KCC account, farmers will get a higher interest rate.
- For Apply Online, click the link: https://pmkisan.gov.in/Documents/Kcc.pdf to open the KCC application form.
Now, we will see PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme online application form as given below.
Farmers must be 18 to 75 years old to take advantage of the KCC scheme. If a borrower is a senior citizen(more than 60 years of age), a co-borrower is needed and the co-borrower should be a legal heir.
All farmers such as owners, Individuals/Joint cultivators, tenants, sharecroppers, and oral lessees, etc. are eligible.
CLSS Loans Under PM Awas Yojna
People belonging to the middle-income group(Rs. 6-18 Lakh per annum), will be given credit linked subsidy scheme under PM Awas Yojana.
To apply for online CLSS Loans, Follow the step given below:-
- Direct link to apply online for the loan: https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Check_Aadhar_Existence.aspx?comp=b
- Now, Enter your details as per your Aadhar Card and Click on Check Button.
- Finally, If your name and Aadhar number match, then you will see the PMAY CLSS MIG Loan Apply Online Form as given in the image below.
- What is Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Scheme
- How To Join Indian Army In 2021 | Join Indian Army Step By Step Guide
If any questions, so…please comment in the comment section.
atmanirbhar loan apply online, aatm nirbhar loan online apply, atmanirbhar bharat loan apply online atmanirbhar bharat abhiyan loan apply online, aatm nirbhar bharat yojana online registration, atma nirbhar loan apply online, aatm nirbhar bharat loan scheme, aatm nirbhar bharat loan form